I won the Attributed to C.C. cassette from the S.J.S.U. radio station and thought the world of it. Really soothing stuff for the brain, I took the cassette and played it while working the mentally ill at Agnews State Hospital and it would always create a real calming affect on the patients.
I am now a Special Ed teacher and would love to get my hands on this music in any format available as I lost the cassette. Any suggestions. Very appreciated. Mike in Pacifica.
I too had the cassette from Streetlight Records in SJ as I lived there for 12 years. Awesome cassette entitled "Oxide Sox". I have since lost it as well and for the life of me have not been able to find it since. Chris in Woodland.
I too had the cassette from Streetlight Records in SJ as I lived there for 12 years. Awesome cassette entitled "Oxide Sox". I have since lost it as well and for the life of me have not been able to find it since. Chris in Woodland.
Nick Frater and The Allwells
-
Nick Frater “Nick Frater” Nick Frater is back with another collection of
smart, melodic pop, and he wastes no time getting things going on this
self-titl...
David Myhr - Everything Is About You
-
*And finally for tonight, a review from my long time friend and Anything
Should Happen compatriot, Nick Fletcher. We see each other less since he
moved ...
The Duke Spirit - Bruiser
-
Banda: *The Duke Spirit*
Disco: *Bruiser*
Ano: 2011
GĂȘnero: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock, Garage Rock Revival
Faixas:
1. Cherry Tree (Butler, Moss) 3:32
2. ...
Hour: September 11, 2026 Tubby’s
-
I had never heard of Hour before this performance. I came to see Thor &
Friends and was greeted with what seemed to be an unusually large band
setting up....
The Pierce Kingans - Only By The Best
-
*Released: 1 Aug 2026*
*Label: Subjangle*
*Buy Here*
*It has been a while since I reviewed an album here, but I always knew it
was not the end for the...
New Album Roundup - Spring 2026
-
*New Album Roundup - Spring 2026 *
Hey, here we are in Summer already, but there's been a lot of great music
already released so far this year. Here is m...
World Party - All You Need is LIVE (comp)
-
*The Best of the Live Versions*
*1990-2014*
*soundboard & FM recordings (quality: VG+ to Ex)*
*SAMPLE: "Who Are You?" (live, posted 2015) - watch Karl ...
Late February Roundup.
-
*Pete Molinari-Just Like Achilles*. British singer-songwriter Pete Molinari
has been around a while - this is his fifth album - and he's amassed a fair
num...
-
*WILD HONEY ORCHESTRA & FRIENDS*
*TRIBUTE TO THE WHITE ALBUM* (2015)
*The Wild Honey Orchestra* with special guests performed The Beatles "White
Album" and...
New One By Peter Bruntnell
-
There have been a number of well promoted Power Pop albums already out this
year. But the new album from blog favorite Peter Bruntnell came out very
qui...
Found Stick from Whetherby
-
A cunningly disguised stick foundage from Whetherby so straight over to
the finder of said cunningly disguised stick foundage for some vital
background an...
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching. It unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. The money powers preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me & the financial institutions at the rear, the latter is my greatest foe. Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed." -Abraham Lincoln, (letter to William Elkins, Nov 21, 1864)
5 comments:
Beautiful..! An absolutely brilliant track which deserves widespread attention. The track is relentless in its swirling claustrophobia!
I won the Attributed to C.C. cassette from the S.J.S.U. radio station and thought the world of it. Really soothing stuff for the brain, I took the cassette and played it while working the mentally ill at Agnews State Hospital and it would always create a real calming affect on the patients.
I am now a Special Ed teacher and would love to get my hands on this music in any format available as I lost the cassette. Any suggestions. Very appreciated. Mike in Pacifica.
mike email me
I too had the cassette from Streetlight Records in SJ as I lived there for 12 years. Awesome cassette entitled "Oxide Sox". I have since lost it as well and for the life of me have not been able to find it since. Chris in Woodland.
I too had the cassette from Streetlight Records in SJ as I lived there for 12 years. Awesome cassette entitled "Oxide Sox". I have since lost it as well and for the life of me have not been able to find it since. Chris in Woodland.
Post a Comment