Monday, 20 February 2017

Help Curvey get to Britain this summer via www.gofundme.com


A message from Gregory. "Hi folks! This summer The Luck of Eden Hall has more shows lined up in England, I have a solo performance in London, and I've been asked to play guitar as part of The Cary Grace Band in three different shows in the U.K.. These gigs are offering me small guarantees, but still won't completely cover my airfare and car rental, so I'm running this GoFundMe campaign to try to cover my expenses. In the items posted for sale here, you'll find one-of-a-kind original works used for the fabulous Fruits de Mer record label; copies of long sold out FdM releases; colored and black & white vinyl TLoEH records; Tour t-shirts, CDs, posters and more. I would like to meet my goal of $2000 by no later than May 30th. I sincerely appreciate any support you can give"
https://www.gofundme.com/2017-uk-tour



some of the rare collectable goodies on offer

FdM Live In London EP & goodies

The Happiness Vending Machine 7" colored vinyl & TLoEH monetary note

FdM Roqueting Through Space (New) blue LP, white 7" vinyl & pullout

FdM Postcards From The Deep box set of 10 flexi-disks & goodies

Pre-order Psychedelic Battles #4 which features our new epic Make Way For The Mighty Machines on one side battling ??? on the other.  LP scheduled for release this September on Vincebus Eruptum Records

FdM Sideshows LP red vinyl & poster

FdM A Phase We're GoingThrough test pressing & poster           

No comments: