Friday, 18 March 2011

Bucketfull Of Brains 77

.
The latest issue of Bucketfull is upon us with Dwight Twilley on the cover , Roseanne Cash, Paul Collins and Chris Wilson lurking about inside, plus loads of other good stuff besides. As ever you can grab it over at the links to your right.
This time round I have contributed two interviews with a pair of gentlemen who have both produced albums of such excellence that they are guaranteed to be in my top ten of 2011.
..
..
First up is Jelle Palusma who I haven't spoken to since the break up of the legendary Daryll Ann, but now with the release of his third album the sensational Up On The Roof I thought it time to play catch up with the great man and find out just what he has been up to between then and now.
,
Next up I sat down with Bob Wilson the fine fellow and impressive creative mind behind A Band Called Mithras who's debut album clean knocked my socks off from the very first listen. Bob is a major talent methinks and worthy of your immeadiate attention.
.

No comments: