Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Bucketfull Of Brains 74


.
The new Bucketfull Of Brains is out next week with lots of good stuff as ever. This time round I am chuffed to bits to mention that my excellent interview with Jason Falkner is finally here for you all to enjoy. Both Jason and I really put our all into the article, lots of questions flying to him and all the right answers flying back. You really don't want to miss this one and i suggest you check out the links to the right and grab yourself some fine reading from the magazine that I am proud to have contributed to these last two decades.
.

3 comments:

troy said...

Jay: Does one of those links take us to the Falkner piece, or do we need to subscribe/order the print issue for that?

jay strange said...

the only place it is, is in the mag itself

anythingshouldhappen said...

Great News my man. Really looking forward to reading it.