Saturday, 6 February 2010

Jason Falkner I'm OK, You're OK released in US


The last album by Jason Falkner is released next week in the U.S. on Cobraside. As well as sporting new cover art the CD has a couple of differences and the Vinyl has two new bonus tracks.
.
THIS TIME- New Version
NYC
THE KNEW-Remix
STEPHANIE TELLS ME
HURRICANE
ANONDAH
KOMPLICATED MAN
RUNAWAY
SAY IT'S TRUE
THIS LIFE OF MINE
+ on the vinyl
GIMMI GIMMI [BONUS TRACK] recorded 2006
FEELING MUCH BETTER [BONUS TRACK] recorded 2006
.
.

the cd is now available from kool kat

3 comments:

troy said...

Mine should arrive next week. Eager to hear the differences. I would like to know why he used different versions of two songs but didn't change up others -- for example, he has the other version of This Life of Mine (if not multiple versions) ready to go. Maybe it'll make sense to me next week.

From when it was possible to hear all of the new record online, I liked it much more than this one; better production, and maybe better songs. I don't remember if you shared your impression yet. It might be that I just was disappointed by I'm OK You're OK, and so my expectations were lower for the new disc, which actually is similar to the last one.

shockpop said...

An amazing talent, for sure!

Luke said...

I just bought the vinyl LP of this that was released by Cobraside and it absolutely knocks spots off the original Japanese CD edition. It's like listening to the album for the first time. Mindblowing. It was mastered by Bernie Grundman. Lovely double LP in a gatefold sleeve. They did it right. Just tthought you'd like to know!